Pay your domestic beneficiaries via multiple payment channels, including multiple remittance layout and delivery options.
Supported payment channels
- Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) (Australia)
- Cheque (including Bank and Corporate cheque types) (Australia)
Control the processing of your files using one of three authorisation modes:
- No authorisation (straight through processing).
- Single authorisation (payment files must be authorised once before being scheduled for processing).
- Dual authorisation (payment files must be authorised twice before being scheduled for processing).
Authorisation value limits
Configure authorisation value limits to ensure they are not exceeded by individual authorisers:
- per transaction, and/or
- per payment file, and/or
- per day limits.
PaymentsPlus delivers a remittance advice to your payment recipients in either email, fax or paper (mailed).